The best way to visit Toledo in a day! This tour to Toledo from Madrid includes a round trip by luxury bus with all amenities. Discover the history and legends of the 'City of the Three Cultures' with a walking guided tour visiting the Town Hall Square, the old Palace of justice, the narrow streets of the old Jewish Quarter and important Arabic places. You will visit the solemn cathedral of Toledo, one of the most important Gothic monuments in the city. You will continue the visit to the church of Santo Tomé, where you will contemplate The Burial of the Count Orgaz, the most representative work of El Greco. To finish this excursion you will visit the Synagogue of Saint Mary the White and the Monastery of San Juan de Los Reyes.
Excursions & day trips
Full-day trip to Toledo by bus from Madrid
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a guided walk in the World Heritage-listed heart of Toledo
- Marvel at the synagogues, mosques and churches of one of Spain's oldest cities
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transportation Madrid-Toledo-Madrid in a luxury VIP class bus
- English-Spanish tour guide
- Panoramic sightseeing
- Entrance ticket to Toledo Cathedral, Church of Santo Tomé to admire The Burial of Count Orgaz painting, the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca, the Monastery of San Juan de Los Reyes
- A guided walking tour in Toledo
- Children (age 8-15)
- Seniors (age 65+)
- Infants (age 0-7): free
Neptuno Fountain, Plaza Canovas del Castillo, Madrid, España
Canovas del Castillo Square, at the Tourist Bus Stop in front of Madrid Tourist Office.Metro station: Banco de España, line 2 or red.
What to remember
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Travel Tours Experience
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.