During the route, you will sightsee scot pine forests, clear water creeks and alpine meadows, impressive granite rock formations, glacier origin lagoons, mountain wildlife and flora, and superb mountain landscapes. Discover the Guadarrama National Park in Madrid: La Pedriza, Peñalara or Fuenfría Valley and sightsee impressive rock formations, high summits, mountain wildlife and flora.
Hiking in Madrid
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the Guadarrama National Park in Madrid: La Pedriza, Peñalara or Fuenfría Valley
- Sightsee impressive rock formations, high summits, mountain wildlife and flora
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Certified Mountain Guide (English speaking)
- 1 hiking tour in Sierra de Guadarrama (4-5 hours duration approximately)
- Trekking/Walking sticks
- Navigation equipment, group First-Aid kit and route information
- Accident Insurance and Civil Liability Insurance
- Noncommercial transport in the guide´s vehicle
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips and Gratuities
Avenida de América, 32, 28028 Madrid, Spain
Abba Madrid Hotel, Avenida de América, 32, 28028 Madrid, Spain at 9.00am
What to remember
- Custom hikes according to your fitness level, age, experience and preferences
- Suitable for babies with Baby backpack
What do you need to bring?
- Mountain/Hiking boots or trail shoes, Sports shoes
- Mountain wear/Sportswear (according to the season)
- Waterproof jacket (windproof/waterproof Gore-Tex type)
- Warn hat and warm gloves (autumn. winter and spring season)
- Sun screen and lip balm
- Sun hat
- Sport Sunglasses
- Mobile phone and camera
- Passport/Identification document and personal belongings
- Personal medication
- 1,5 L of water and snacks (sandwich, fruit, nuts, energy bars, etc…) per person
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 90% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience