Get a taste of Malaga at this evening food tour where you'll discover the most authentic bars and neighborhoods and enjoy the best tapas, just like the locals!
There are 5 stops with 10-12 tapas, where you'll taste some of the most delicious authentic food.
Your host, Baptiste, is originally from France and works with a team of expert food guides, Sandra, Carlos, Jane, and Mallory.
- Assortment of regional cheeses (cheeses from Andalucía nicely paired with wine)
- Pimientos del padrón (fried green peppers from Galicia)
- Alcachofas con jamón (artichokes with Spanish cured ham)
- Carrillada Iberica (Iberian pork cheek cooked with a sauce of vegetables and wine)
- Adobo (marinated and fried fish)
- And much more...