Nestled in the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains, André Heller's ANIMA is a magical place of surprising beauty that you wouldn't expect in the loud and crowded area of greater Marrakech. It's not only a garden: it's an impressive botanical staging. 250+ types of plants, from bamboo over palms and cacti, water features, wildflowers and tall grass, interact with pieces of art by Pablo Picasso, Keith Haring, undiscovered local talents and many more. Furthermore, two museum rooms present artists from around the world. Our own Café Paul Bowles offers meals made with spices and ingredients from the garden like saffron, mint, olives, etc. Enjoy fresh organic fruit juice, fine teas and delicious pastries.
Anima Garden Experience
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience one of the most beautiful gardens in the world!
- Explore the wonders of nature, seeing pieces of art by Pablo Picasso, Keith Haring and Auguste Rodin in a beautiful surrounding
- Take a break from crowded Marrakech and recharge your batteries
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Full-day ticket
- Shuttle transfer from Marrakech city center
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Cemetiere Sidi Ali Bel Kacem, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Please meet at Koutoubia car park
What to remember
- Shuttle services are limited in July and August
- It is advised to wear comfortable clothing
- The pick-up starts at 09:30 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.