Come and check out the local's favorite spots of the Bellarine Peninsula with gorgeous breathtaking sights. Enjoyed by the locals and beloved the world around, this day out and about on the Bellarine Peninsula you’ll go on a beautiful day along the coastline taking in some Aboriginal culture, hand-feeding native Australian Wildlife, picking fresh produce straight from the farm and enjoying the ocean views.
Bellarine sightseeing and bay cruise
Availability: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance fees included
Smaller group size
Do this because
- Go on a 2-hour bay sail including regional produce hamper
- Experience beautiful coastal sceneries!
- Get great photo opportunities
- Have an awesome Orchard stroll! With seasonal fresh fruit picking
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Driver guide
696 Bourke Street, Melbourne Victoria, Australia
Please be ready and waiting at least 15 minutes prior to your pickup time at the bus stop outside Mail Exchange Hotel.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- At least four people are required for this activity to take place
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience