Experience first hand the art, music, food, and traditions of Little Havana. Join an exclusive walking tour and explore the Cuban culture of Miami, Florida. Stroll on Calle Ocho while exploring the history and culinary delights at family-owned food eateries. While savoring delicious picadillo empanadas and guava pastelitos and other delicious foods, visit establishments that most people don't get to experience for a fully immerse Cuban experience.
Excursions & day trips
Little Havana food & cultural tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Kids go free
Do this because
- Taste delicious Cuban food while learning the culture behind it
- Visit the only open-air fruit market on Calle Ocho and taste freshly squeezed guarapo juice
- Historical and local culture covered by expert tour guide
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Plenty of delicious food tastings
- Expert tour guide
- Exclusive access to locations in Little Havana
- Guided walking tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 7-13) includes food: reduced
- Young Children (ages 6 & under) does not include food: free
1652 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135
Agustin Gainza Arts And Tavern
What to remember
- Please note that tour guides are not allowed to wait for guests arriving late. Please make sure to make the necessary arrangements to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the tour start time
- Miami Culinary Tours can cater to vegetarians or no beef, pork, fish/shellfish, and chicken. Unfortunately at this time, gluten-free, vegan diets or severe/life-threatening food allergies cannot be accommodated
- Daily: See calendar
Miami Culinary Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.