Best of Lake Como Experience from Milan, Cruise and Landscapes
- Breathtaking 2-hour boat cruise along the Lake, admiring the splendid lakeside villas and gardens, arrival at the world famous Bellagio village
- Enjoy impressive landscapes
- Walking tour of Como
- Free time to visit Bellagio
- Stop at the Sanctuary of Madonna del Ghisallo, one of the most famous places for cycling enthusiasts
Como is one of the most picturesque cities of Italy, the ideal destination for tourists who want to spend an unforgettable day in contact with nature, culture, art and local traditions. Many great poets and writers found themselves enchanted by the fascinating beauty of Como. Its villas and gardens celebrate its fairytale atmosphere.
During the bus ride out from Milan, an informative commentary will be given on the historical landmarks and the spectacular landscape along the way.
Once off the bus, you will start a walking tour of Como and reach the gothic cathedral. Accompanied by our experienced and friendly tour manager, you will discover the art and history of this charming city.
After that, you will take a ferry boat to admire the city of Como from yet a different perspective and experience a magnificent lake cruise up to Bellagio, the so-called ‘Pearl of the Lake’.
During the cruise, take your time to look around and see the harmony between nature and architecture. Drift past villas with their beauteous gardens amongst untouched nature.
Disembarking in Bellagio, you will enjoy your time in this idyllic and relaxing place.
The bus then will wait for you to reach the Sanctuary of Madonna del Ghisallo, the patron saint of cyclists. It is one of the most famous places for cycling enthusiasts and a destination for thousands of sportsmen from all over the world.
Inside the church, you will be able to admire keepsakes, iconic jerseys and bicycles of the most loved cyclists in the world including Coppi, Bartali, Merckx, Motta, Pantani!
Moreover, from here, you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the lake from above.
Allotted free time for lunch and rest will be provided during the tour.
- Professional English/Spanish-speaking tour manager
- Audio headsets are provided for over 10 participants
- Cruise along the eastern branch of Como Lake
- Transfer by bus
- Ferry boat
- Tickets for the ferry
- 1 small bottle of water for each person
- Lunch (free time for lunch during the tour)
- Children: 0-3 years old free of charge / 4-14 years old reduced fee
Via Pietro Paleocapa, 3, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Milan, Piazza IV Novembre next to the Hotel Gallia at 8.15am.
- Dress code: Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter churches. Wear comfortable walking shoes; during hot days wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun
- Bus + Cruise + Walking tour
- Food and drinks are not included
- Every day at 8.30am
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Lake Como Cruise and Brunate Panoramic View (Nov - March) Departing from Milan city center in the mo...
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
Discover the best of Lake Como, a magical place that inspired and still inspires many artists and ce...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral, one of the most iconic buildings amo...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral and admire the city from above! The D...
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Milanese cuisine and taste the fruit of yo...