Join this 1-hour walking tour from San Lorenzo Church, where you'll be able to take a stroll until reaching Darsena and the Navigli district. Your monolingual speaking guide will tell you the history behind the strategic system of canals that connected Milan to the surrounding area including Lake Como and Lake Maggiore and Europe.
Navigli guided walking experience
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Be hypnotized by Darsena Area
- Take a stroll around Navigli district
- Discover the hidden secrets behind the system of canals
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Certified Tour guide
- Headphones from 10 participants
- Small groups tour
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off hotel (optional with extra charge)
- Child (6-12): reduced
- Infant (0-5): free
Basilica di San Lorenzo
By the statue, 15 minutes prior departure time
What to remember
- We invite guests to wear comfortable shoes as well as proper clothing required to enter to religious sites (knees and shoulders must be covered)
- Please note that from 1 January this tour is going to run in a private way. Prices might change between 31 December and 1 January
- Every day at 9.30am and 2.00pm
Italy Hidden Experiences
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.