Tickets for Affordable Art Fair Milan
- 85 local, national and international galleries, all in one fantastic location
- Affordable Art Fair Milan will be back in February 2020 to bring new trends to the city and transform the way of collecting contemporary art
- Be part of the opening night of February 6, tickets are only available online!
- Discover the happy hour tickets for the aperitif at the fair or for an exclusive session of personal art shopping
Affordable Art Fair is the perfect place to fall in love with contemporary art. You will discover works by emerging artists, works by well-known artists, from painting to photography, from sculpture to printing, all under 7500 euros. Special events, workshops and talks with artists and experts from the art world will accompany the days of the fair and give you the opportunity to choose the perfect work to take home. Thursday, 6 February 2020 take part in the opening night and discover a preview of the new trends.
- The ticket for the opening night is valid only on February 6 and can only be purchased online
- The ticket for the exhibition is valid for one day only and only for the date selected at the time of purchase
- Free entrance for visitors under 16
- Reduced admission for students and over 65, upon presentation of a document certifying the status (every day, excluding inauguration)
Via Tortona, 27, 20144 Milano MI
- Reduced tickets can only be purchased on site
- Once the purchase has been completed, it is not possible to request cancellations or changes
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday it's possible to book a Personal Art Shopping experience, in collaboration with Verardi Art Advisory: a visit to the fair with personalized advice thanks to art advisor Caterina Verardi who will help you find the perfect piece of art for your tastes, spaces and budget. After purchasing the ticket, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for the experience
- It is also possible to book ArtHappy Hour on Friday, Saturday and Sunday: this ticket includes an aperitif together with the entrance to the fair: from 6.00pm you can visit the fair and will be pampered with a special food tasting paired with Compagnia dei Caraibi cocktails
- If your book for Friday, Saturday and Sunday you can add a tote bag to your ticket; your can collect the bag directly on the night of the event at the ticket office
- February 6: opening night
- February 7-9: open to the public
February 7: 11.00am. to 9.00pm
February 8: from 10.00am to 11.00am admission reserved for holders of the Stroller hour ticket - from 11.00am to 9.00pm opening to the public
February 9: from 10.00am to 11.00am admission reserved for holders of the Stroller hour ticket - from 11.00am to 8.00pm opening to the public
- Personal art shopping experience: maximum duration of the consultation is 1 hour and is available on Friday 7, Saturday 8, Sunday 9 February
- ArtHappy Hour: from 6.00pm on Friday 7, Saturday 8, Sunday 9 February
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Mercoledì 4 Marzo 2020 Dalle ore 22:00 Jazz:Re:Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milano...
MAGAZZINI GENERALI | Club Nation presentano TRUE COLOURS Tour FRITZ KALKBRENNER Live ❏ ?????????????...
Never A Joy ???? Venerdì 21 Febbraio Tunnel Club, Milano -------------------- Ticket 5 euro Venerdì ...
Saturday 22nd February tINI + DJLMP c/o Tunnel Club, Milan Early Bird ticket 15€ LINE UP tINI DJLMP ...
Sabato 22 Febbraio 2020 dalle ore 23.00 AMNESIA milano welcomes Adam Beyer B.CONVERSO A.Lab (Amnesia...