Guided visit of Tsaritsyno Park in Moscow
Language: English , Italian , German , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire the hallmark of Tsaritsyno: bridges and arches, and most importantly - a cascade of ponds
- Learn about the two architects of the park and the choice of Catherine the Great
- Understand the peculiarities of the architectural style of Russian Gothic and learn to distinguish Masonic symbols in architecture
- Hear the stories of the secrets and legends of one of the most mystical parks in the capital
- Find out about the ancient slavic tribes that once inhabited the area, known as Vyatichi
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided visit
What's not included
- Visit to the palaces
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 18 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience