The Cathedral of Christ the Savior is one of the main churches in Russia. The temple was built for a long time, during the life of 4 emperors and one president. This is the largest cathedral of the Russian Orthodox Church and it can accommodate up to 10 000 visitors. In horizontal section, the temple looks like a cross more than 85 meters wide. The total height of the temple is 103 meters.
Private guided tour of the Christ the Savior Cathedral in Moscow
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian , Japanese , Chinese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance fees included
Do this because
- See the largest cathedral of the Russian Orthodox Church
- Learn about its history and decoration, the architects and the outstanding icon painters
- Admire the fascinating view of Moscow from the circular observation deck
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private guide service
- Entrance fees
Ulitsa Volkhonka, д. 15, Moskva, Russia, 119019
- Meet your guide at the entrance of the cathedral
What to remember
- This experience is not wheelchair accessible
- It can be windy at the observation deck, please dress accordingly
- The minimum age to participate to this tour is 5 years
- The tour starts at a time of your choice (on the hour) between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm (Monday and Sunday 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm), which you will choose at checkout
- This tour operates with a maximum of 9 participants
- The vaccination QR-code is required for travelers to join the tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience