If you're a fan of history, this tour is not to be missed. In this half-day tour, you will see various historical sites. Starting with a pick-up from your hotel in Nairobi, you will start from the national museum that displays the collections of culture, nature, history, and contemporary art. Next, you will visit the railway museum that shows old steam locomotives. Lastly, enjoy the perfect view of the city from the Kenyatta International Conference Centre and Uhuru Park. Finally, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Excursions & day trips
Nairobi city half-day tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance fees included
Do this because
- Learn about Kenya's history and culture at The National Museum
- See old locomotives at The Railway Museum
- Enjoy the perfect view of the city from the Kenyatta International Conference Centre and Uhuru Park
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
Pick-up from your hotels in Nairobi. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- Infants 0-3 years - free
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear a sunhat, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen
Pollmans Tours & Safaris Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience