Knafe is a traditional Middle Eastern dessert made with shredded filo pastries or fine semolina dough that is soaked in sweet, sugar-based syrup. It is typically layered with cheese, or with other ingredients such as clotted cream or nuts, depending on the region. If just the description of the dish already makes your mouth water, don't miss the opportunity to learn how to make knafe in the traditional way in the kitchen of Fauzar Inn. Once you're done, you can eat in the spacious living room decorated with meticulous ceiling paintings from the 18th century in the old hostel in the Old City.
Excursions & day trips
Knafe-making workshop at Fauzi Azar Inn
Language: English , Hebrew
Availability: Friday and Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an amazing workshop for the whole family
- Get acquainted and introduced you to the sweet world of Nazareth
- Perfect for foodies and those with a sweet tooth
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Cooking instruction
- Knafe tasting (that you made)
6112 St 9, Nazareth, Israel
Fauzi Azar Inn
What to remember
- If you have any food allergies, feel free to consult with your cooking instructor before tasting your knafe
- Friday at 5.00pm and Saturday at 12.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.