Attractions & guided tours
French Quarter Secrets walking tour with Museum visit, Seance Room and Beignet tasting
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a guided tour of the French Quarter and learn how Creole Culture became the heart and soul of New Orleans
- Explore Jackson Square and step inside the Presbytere to see exhibits on Mardi Gras and Hurricane Katrina
- Visit the most haunted building in New Orleans and step inside their infamous seance room
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided walking tour
- Tickets to the Presbytere
- Beignet from the Cafe du Monde
What's not included
- Additional food or alcohol purchases
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Tips (optional)
What to remember
Walks LLC - US
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience