Prepare to be star-struck at Madame Tussauds New York, located in the heart of Times Square! Voted as one of New York’s most unique attractions, Madame Tussauds invites you to walk up to your favorite stars and pose with internationally-renowned actors, sports legends, global leaders and more. With over 85,000 square feet and five floors of interactive entertainment, including Mission: Undead and Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience, the world's greatest wax museum is bigger and better than ever.
Attractions & guided tours
Madame Tussauds New York tickets
Availability: Daily except for Monday and Tuesday
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Stand right next to Angelina Jolie, George Clooney and other celebrities
- Snap a selfie with Oprah, Lucille Ball and Lady Gaga
- Rub shoulders with historical figures including Princess Diana and President Obama
- Take a scene out of your favorite film or TV show and reenact classic moments
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Tickets to Madame Tussauds New York
What's not included
- Food and/or drinks
- Children 2 and under: free and do not need a ticket
234 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036 (between 8th and 7th Avenues)
What to remember
- All tickets are valid for 90 days after purchase
- The tour through the attraction is self-guided with no time limit
- Due to COVID-19 a face mask is required for this activity
- Daily except for Monday and Tuesday
- 11.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Last entry is at 4.00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.