Your New York City after dark photo safari takes place mostly in Times Square. Under the guidance of a professional photographer, you will better understand how to take pictures in low light conditions (i.e. night photography). You will learn how flash and long exposure works, how to use a combination of both long exposure and flash to create an image; and how to take great pictures witouth using a flash.. This photo safari is best suited for those who have a good understanding of f/stop, shutter speed and ISO relationships.
New York City after dark photo safari
- Capture the magic of Times Square at night with a professional photographer guide
- Understand the basics of night photography
- Learn how to take great pictures without using a flash
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- Bryant Park: 41st Street and Sixth Avenue
- You are required to bring a tripod
- Although a DSLR is preferred, you may use any digital camera with manual overrides
- Limited to six participants per safari
- Unregistered attendees will not be able to participate
- Select Fridays and Saturdays: 6.30pm or 8.30pm
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Find out what makes Greenwich Village go bump in the night on this 2-hour walking tour. Check out so...
Stroll through 400 years of New York City history on this informative and entertaining 2-hour guided...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...