Planning a trip to New York City? See world-class art, fascinating science, important history, and incredible views—from the sky AND the sea—with New York CityPASS tickets.
CityPASS offers convenient mobile tickets and prepaid admission to New York’s top attractions. Plus CityPASS tickets are now valid for 30 consecutive days, allowing extended time to experience each attraction – perfect for multiple-day trips or vacations!
Includes prepaid admission to 6 must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building – General Admission (86th Floor Observatory) Plus Bonus Night General Admission (Bonus Night General Admission: Enjoy a same-day visit May-Aug 10.00 pm -closing, Sep-Apr 8.00 pm-closing)
- American Museum of Natural History – Admission to the Museum and the Rose Center for Earth and Space, including the Hayden Planetarium Space Show or a giant-screen movie in 3D and 2D
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – General Admission for three consecutive days at The Met Fifth Avenue and The Met Cloisters. Includes Audio Guide on your first visit
- Choice Ticket 1: Choose between Top of the Rock® Observation Deck – General Admission OR Guggenheim Museum – General Admission
- Choice Ticket 2: Choose between Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island – Flex ticket for one Statue Cruises ferry ride to and from Liberty Island and Ellis Island and admission to Ellis Island Immigration Museum OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises – Admission to one Landmark, Harbor Lights, or Liberty Cruise, or The BEAST Speedboat Ride
- Choice Ticket 3: Choose between 9/11 Memorial & Museum – General Admission OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum – General Admission and Space Shuttle Pavilion