Take a Bite Out of the Big Apple: The Sightseeing Flex Pass has over 100 experiences, destinations, museums, and tours to choose from, including some of the city’s most popular attractions like Top of the Rock Observatory, the Statue of Liberty, MoMA, the New York Aquarium, and more!
Simplify and Save: Tailor your trip to New York City to fit your ideal itinerary with an easy-to-use Sightseeing Flex Pass. With the option to select 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 attractions, you can enjoy full admission to the attractions that interest you most, saving up to 65% and no fixed start date. Recommended for visitors with limited time for sightseeing and want to visit only a few most popular attractions.
Get Out and Explore: Get an authentic taste of New York City from the streets on one of the many walking or biking tours. See the internationally renowned skyline up close with access to five Bus Tours or take it all in from the harbor on a Ferry Tour. Sightseeing Flex Pass holders also have access to the Hop-On, Hop-Off Uptown and Downton Bus Loops, valid for 72 hours.
NYC Top Attractions included on the Sightseeing FLEX Pass List:
- One World Observatory (Sightseeing Pass Exclusive)
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art 3-Day Pass
- Central Park Zoo
- National 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tours by Gray Line CitySightseeing (good for 72hrs)
- Whitney Museum of American Art
Click here for the most updated list of participating attractions