This intensive three-day weekend photography boot camp workshop in New York City will help you better understand your camera settings, fine-tune your composition skills and improve your overall digital photography skills. The weekend includes:
- "Nuts & Bolts" introduction to photography session
- Five daytime and three nighttime shooting sessions
- Shoot the Brooklyn Bridge during the day as well as at night
- Photograph the Manhattan skyline at night from the Top of the Rock as well as from Brooklyn
- Visits to iconic sites and neighborhoods including the Flatiron Building, Empire State Building, Radio City Music Hall, Wall Street, the Municipal Building, Chinatown, Lower East Side, Grand Central Terminal, Rockefeller Center, Chryslter Building, New York Public Library, Times Square at night, Central Park. new and old buildings, taxi cabs and subways.
- Learn which lenses to choose depending on subject matter, how to use your flash, long exposure and much more.
Note: the Chinatown session, Brooklyn Bridge at night and Top of the Rock at night are photo safaris only offered for this boot camp. Meals and accommodations not included.