The American Museum of Natural History houses the world’s most enthralling objects. This semi-private tour will take you to all 28 buildings that comprise this famous museum. Your guide will show you around the halls filling you in on all the main points. The museum encompasses all of Earth’s history, and you’ll begin with the museum itself, learning about the Roosevelt Rotunda. Your guide will tell you about giant African mammals, take you through dinosaur exhibits, take you down under learning about ocean life, and learn about National Parks in the United States and their native mammal inhabitants. Lastly, visit the Rose Center for Earth and Space for a tour finale that is out of this world!
Attractions & guided tours
Semi-private American Museum of Natural History skip-the-line tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Feel small amongst the epic dinosaur exhibits and take a trip down under to learn about ocean life
- Learn about the cosmos at the Rose Center for Earth and Space
- Check-out all 28 buildings that comprise this famous museum
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Expert guide
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Central Park West & 79th St, New York, NY 10024
Please meet at the membership desk between the Barosaurus and Allosaurus fossils at the rotunda.
What to remember
- This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Babylon Tours Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.