Come explore three unique neighborhoods with rich history and see some of the sites these places have to offer. Soho: Known for its architecture, art, and shopping. Chinatown: A bustling neighborhood with traditional cuisine and some of the best bargains in Manhattan. Little Italy: Famous for its food, festive atmosphere, and heritage. Who knows? You may find your new favorite neighborhood.
Soho, Chinatown and Little Italy walking tour
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit Soho, known for its architecture, art, and shopping
- Learn about Chnatown, a bustling neighborhood with traditional cuisine and some of the best bargains in Manhattan
- See Little Italy, famous for its food, festive atmosphere, and heritage
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
87 6th Ave, New York, NY 10013, USA
Duarte Square 6th Avenue between Grand and Canal
What to remember
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no guarantee food vendors will be operating
- Directions by Subway:A/C/E to Canal St or 1 to Canal
Begins at 12.30pm
Top Dog Tours: NYC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.