THE TOUR tickets
- Learn the history of New York with a unique audio-visual guide experience in the company of your guide
- See all the main sights of the city as the custom tour bus lets you sit facing the windows - you will not miss a thing
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the traditional bus tour featuring better seating, better views and more fun. Board the spacious customized bus and settle for a 90-minute entertaining and informative NYC adventure. Your tour's Navigator wants to take you through the streets of Manhattan and provide information about its unique history and growth while adding audio / visual components to the experience. Sights you'll see:
- Fun and entertaining tour of NYC
- Stage-style seating with panoramic views from to ceiling windows
- Times Square
- Columbus Circle
- Lincoln Center
- Central Park
- Fifth Avenue
- Rockefeller Center
- Radio City Music Hall
- Garment District
- Empire State Building
- Madison Avenue
- New York Public Library
- Bryant Park
- 42nd Street
- THE TOUR tickets
- Children 2 and under: free on adult's lap
Broadway & W 45th St. New York, NY 10036, USA
THE TOUR departs from 45th Street and Broadway in front of The Marriott Marquis on the northwest corner of 45th Street and Broadway, across the street from the Minskoff Theatre and returns to 46th Street and Broadway. Please arrive at the departure location at least 15 minutes early with the official tickets.
- You must contact THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE in at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your reservation
- Children must be 2 years old to participate
- Tour runs Monday-Friday
- Customer Care hours: Monday-Sunday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Tour schedule subject to change
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...