Williamsburg food tour
- Explore one of Brooklyn's trendiest neighborhoods
- Discover the best foods of Williamsburg with an expert guide
- Select an alcohol pairing upgrade for guests 21+
Join us as we explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known as one of the hottest culinary scenes in all of New York City. You’ll get an exclusive peek at this artistic neighborhood: what makes these chefs cook amazingly flavorful dishes in addition to learning about Williamsburg’s artistic past and hipster present. Let’s eat and drink through this cultural neighborhood! Our 4-course progressive meal visits 4 restaurants – two appetizers, one entree, and one dessert, with a sprinkling of culinary history and stories in between. Our Williamsburg Food Tour focuses on quality over quantity. Like a great sushi meal, our goal is to have you sample the highest quality ingredients – small dishes with huge flavor. We strive to shift your perspective of dishes through its history and story of the person and the restaurant who made it.
Possible tastings include: Taste glazed Short ribs, thousand year egg and Dan Dan Noodles paired with house made soy milk at Modern Sichuan Restaurant from award-winning Michelin starred Chinese chefs. Savor Egg’s version of Eggs in a Hole called Eggs Rothko at farm-to-table Michelin Bib Gourmand Recommended Williamsburg restaurant. Mindblowing Foie Gras Al Pastor at under-the- radar Chic Modern Mexican restaurant on the Michelin Bib Gourmand list. Smoked mussels toast in intimate French-style Absinthe bar – a truly unique Brooklyn gem! Taste Detroit-style popular 'The Emmy' square pizza at Brooklyn favorite passionate couple behind Pizza Loves Emily. Taste bean-to-bar Williamsburg made chocolate while tasting an insane chocolate chip cookie paired with cacao beer from local Brooklyn chocolate maker Mast Brothers.
For those who select the alcohol pairing option, you will receive two alcoholic drink pairings from the following: sip on a refreshing Absinthe Colada cocktail made by some of Williamsburg Brooklyn’s best bartenders who won a James Beard Award for best bar in America, Mezcal poured over Old Fashioned frozen ice cube for unique cocktail at Modern Mexican restaurant, local Brooklyn-made brown lager beer to cool the heat at Sichuan Chinese restaurant, a glass of red wine paired with red sauce pizza at Emmy Squared, refreshing mimosa paired with Eggs Rothko.
- 4-course progressive pre-fixe dining experience
- Guided tour of Williamsburg
- 2 drink pairings (if selected at check-out)
- Additional food and drinks
Start location varies but is always within a 3-block walk from The Bedford Avenue L Train
- Click here for current meeting location
- The following dietary restrictions, amongst others upon request, can be accommodated: vegetarian, pescatarian, gluten-free, pregnant guests, no pork, no seafood
- You will be asked for your dietary restrictions during your booking process
- This tour has a 4-person minimum. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to help you reschedule onto another time or date with other guests, or offer a full refund.
- Flat route, approximately 1.5 miles walking required
Saturday and Sunday at 3.00pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...