Get ready to discover the dark secrets of Newcastle on this spine-tingling walking tour through the city. You'll hear the tales of Newcastle's ghosts, criminals and gangsters as you head along Dean Street, Quayside and High Bridge Street to see the city's top attractions. You'll check out Earl Grey's Monument, Castle Keep and Bigg Market and hear all about their gory history. If you want to see the darker side of Newcastle and learn about the more unpleasant parts of its past, this tour is for you!
Gory walking tour of Newcastle
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Do this because
- Dare to discover the dark secrets of Newcastle with your guide
- Be captivated by the tales of the city's ghosts, criminals and gangsters
- Wind your way through the old streets and uncover the hidden parts of town
What to expect
- Guided city tour
- Humorous and gruesome storytelling
- Children (6-15 years old): Reduced
Grainger Street 150, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AF, England, GB
Please meet your guide at the Earl Grey Monument.
What to remember
- Please note that this tour is not a ghost tour. There will be no paranormal activity on this tour
- Please note that you'll need to wear a face covering inside buildings
- Please dress warmly with waterproofs as the weather is always changeable and wear comfortable walking shoes
- When booking, please let us know if children under 6 years of age will be travelling with you
- Please contact the tour provider about any disabilities your group may have as tours can be customised for wheelchairs and those with vision impairments
- This tour runs from Monday to Saturday at 10.00am, 2.00pm and 4.00pm
- From Monday to Saturday at 10 am, 2 pm or 4 pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.