Mangroves are such unique trees. Commonly they are called walking trees because of their habit of spreading from their distinctive aerial roots. Their roots provide safety for a large number of juvenile fish such as grouper, snapper, jacks, and sheepshead. The trees also provide protection to humans by mitigating storm surge and as a windbreak. On this paddle, you'll explore the mangrove tunnels and see how they shape the Florida coastal areas. This paddle also offers the chance to see dolphins and manatees.
Cocoa Beach's Thousand Islands paddle tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the mangrove tunnels and see how they shape the Florida coastal areas
- See dolphins and manatees
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- The use of a sit-on kayak
- All needed equipment (i.e., paddle, personal floatation device PFD)
- Guide (English speaking)
What's not included
- Tips (Optional)
401 Ramp Rd, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
This paddle launches from Ramp Road Park
What to remember
- The location is approximately an hour's drive from Orlando
- This activity is suitable for all skill levels
- Length: This paddle is about 5 miles roundtrip
- This paddle is suitable for kids over the age of 8
- You should bring water and sunscreen
- Please note: after your purchase, you'll have to complete a waiver, you will receive it by email
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Go Kayaking Tours, Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.