Explore the cobblestone streets of St. Augustine and make a stop in at the Pirate and Treasure Museum. Check out one of the world’s largest collections of authentic pirate artifacts and shipwreck treasures. World-class, award-winning interactives make this hands-on museum an experience that every family member will enjoy and heralded as one of the best museums in the world. Your day includes plenty of time to explore the town, shop in the gift shops, and dine in one of the excellent restaurants on the cobblestone streets.
Attractions & guided tours
St. Augustine with Pirate and Treasure Museum
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Spend the day in the oldest town in the U.S.
- Discover the secrets of the Golden Age of Piracy
- See authentic pirate artifacts and shipwreck treasures
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip Transportation to St. Augustine
- Admission to Pirate and Treasure Museum
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drink
- Children (ages 3-12)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pickup from the following areas: Maingate Lakeside Resort Kissimmee, Walt Disney World Swan Resort, Crossroads Plaza – Lake Buena Vista, Universal Royal Pacific Resort – PACIFICA Ballroom, Avanti Palms International Drive, ICON PARK International Drive Rear of the Wheel, or Melia Orlando Hotel - Celebration
What to remember
- You will need to confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- This activity is continuing to operate with added health and safety measures. These include deep sanitization on vehicles daily, cleaning of high touch points multiple times a day, hand sanitizer available for all guests, and face masks required when indoors and in confined spaces (including onboard tour vehicles and inside in some venues)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Gray Line of Orlando
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.