This tour package is the ultimate way to experience Wild Florida. During your eco-tour, travel deep into 4,200 acres of protected swamps, marshes, and rivers that make up the Central Florida Everglades. Get an in-depth look at the gators, birds, eagles, trees, and plants that make up the beautiful wetlands. This tour package is the best way to experience Florida. Get an in-depth look at the gators, birds, eagles, trees, and plants found in the wetlands. After the tour, explore the Wildlife Park, which allows visitors to watch, touch, and even feed some of Florida’s native land-dwelling animals, as well as various species of tropical birds. Explore the park full of zebra, turkey, watusi, zedonk, deer, water buffalo, emu, wild boar, and zebu monster alligator. Visit the tropical bird aviary, hands-on alligator demonstrations, gift shop, and 500 ft. sightseeing dock. Discover the Hawk Swamp boardwalk through a pristine Florida cypress swamp ecosystem. Don’t forget to get your picture taken with Fluffy or in one of the other fun photo spots, so you and your family can take home the commemorative photo. You will also get to check the Chomp House Grill with a BBQ basket for lunch.
Ultimate Wild Florida adventure package
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Travel deep into 4,200 acres of protected swamps, marshes, and rivers
- Explore the Wildlife Park
- Discover the Hawk Swamp boardwalk and the Florida cypress swamp ecosystem
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 1-hour ultimate airboat ride
- Live alligator demonstration
- Admission into the Wildlife Park
- 6" x 8" photo souvenir per family
- BBQ Lunch basket
- Roundtrip Transportation from Central Florida areas of Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Disney or International Drive areas
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort, Crossroads Plaza – Lake Buena Vista, Universal Royal Pacific Resort – PACIFICA Ballroom, Avanti Palms International Drive, ICON PARK International Drive Rear of the Wheel, or Melia Orlando Hotel – Celebration
What to remember
- It is recommended to bring a hat and/or sunglasses for the airboat ride
- Both Gray Line Orlando and Wild Florida are properly insured with a fleet of U.S. Coast Guard-approved boats and captains as well as vehicles and drivers
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate shoes and clothes
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- This activity is continuing to operate with added health and safety measures. These include deep sanitization on vehicles daily, cleaning of high touch points multiple times a day, hand sanitizer available for all guests, and face masks required when indoors and in confined spaces (including onboard tour vehicles and inside in some venues)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Gray Line of Orlando
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.