Discover the beautiful city of Oslo in this small-group tour. Meet your guide at the Nobel Peace Center from where he will take you on a journey around the city. You will stroll through Karl Johans Gate, pass the National Theatre, and visit the historic Akershus Fortress. And of course, you will get to admire the impressive Oslo Opera House. Climb to the top of the spectacular building for a wonderful view of Oslo city and Oslo fjord.
The great Oslo city walking tour
Availability: Check calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the main highlights of Oslo
- Admire the Royal Palace and National Theatre
- Learn about the history of the city from your guide
- Walk past the Noble Peace Center and Akerhus Fortress
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2-hour walking tour
- Expert guide
What's not included
- Entrance to Oslo Opera House
- Brynjulf Bulls plass 1, 0250 Oslo, Norway
Meet your guide outside the entrance of the Nobel Peace Center.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience