2-day pass for the OpenTour Paris
- Enjoy fantastic views of Paris from the open top deck
- Individual audioguided commentaries
- Visit the top monuments and quarters of Paris at your own pace
- 38 bus stops and 4 routes to discover all over Paris
Get the most of Paris with this OpenTour pass valid for 2 days!
Hop on Hop off as often as you please and see Paris in your own time and at your own pace with the 4 tour itineraries. Explore the Paris you have been looking for, historical, romantic, fashionable, fun and shopper friendly while listening to nice audioguided commentaries!
Bus frequency gives you the opportunity to visit at your own pace the top monuments and to be seated comfortably each time you take the bus.
- 2-Day Pass
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound)
- Admissions to monuments and attractions
- Food & Beverages
- Transportation from Hotel
Open Tour Paris 13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris
Show your voucher at the Open Tour Office at 13 rue Auber (nearest metro station: Opera or Auber) or at the bus driver in exchange of your boarding pass.
- Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable due to reservation requirements
- Pass must be used on consecutive days
- Commentary available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese
- Children's commentary with stories and legends about Paris available in French, English, and Spanish
April - October (summer season):every 10-15 minutes
November - March (winter season): every 15-25 minutes
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic West...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...