Dinner at the Eiffel Tower with Seine cruise and tickets for Lido cabaret
- Enjoy a dinner on the ephemeral terrace of the Eiffel Tower
- Skip-the-line ticket with direct access to the first floor
- 1-hour commented cruise to discover
- Lido Show + 1 glass of Champagne per person
Enjoy the illuminations of Paris with this tour including a dinner on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, a 1-hour cruise on the Seine river and a cabaret show at Lido Paris.
Your evening escapade starts with an unforgettable view of Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. Up there, you will enjoy a French-style dinner on the ephemeral terrace of the tower (during the renovation works of the 58 Tour Eiffel).
After dinner, see the monuments of Paris from a different perspective: get on board for a 1-hour cruise with commentaries and discover the beauty of the capital’s monuments and bridges passing by Notre- Dame Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Louvre...
Back on the ground, you'll head to the Lido de Paris cabaret for a glamorous revue on the Champs-Elysées.
Example of menu:
Assortment of Charcuterie OR Mixed OR Vegetarian assortment
Soup, Truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) OR other specialty made with potatoes
Fruit tart OR Pastry like Tropézienne or Paris-Brest
Water + A glass of wine OR Beer OR Soft + Coffee
- Dinner with Cold dish + Hot side + Dessert + Drinks on the terrace of the Eiffel Tower
- Ticket to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
- 1-hour commented cruise with recorded commentaries available in 14 languages
- Lido show with a glass of Champagne per person
- Transportation from our agency by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- Access to the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Child (4-11years): reduced
PARIS CITY VISION TOUR EIFFEL Agency, 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
Customers need to check-in at the tour operator agency near the Eiffel Tower at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance.
- Commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries available in 14 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Casual dress code is required
- Compulsory cloakroom at Lido (not included)
- In winter and in case of 1st show at the Lido, the cruise will be offered for another day
- Lido show: Not recommended for children under 4
Every day at 5.45pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...