Embark on a day trip to the Champagne region and savor sparkling Champagnes!
Just an hour and a half outside Paris, you will find another way of life in Reims, the capital of the Champagne region. Travel through the vineyard-studded countryside and discover the city of Reims including its impressive cathedral, and experience the warm hospitality of the wine growers in this historic area. You are invited to discover the history and secrets of the “King of wines” in this famous destination world-renown for its sparkling wine: Champagne.
- small champagne winegrower
- guided walking tour of Reims Cathedral
- visit to one of Reims' most famous vineyards: Pommery, Taittinger, Mumm, Lanson...
- a 3-course-lunch (excluding drinks)
- tasting of 2 champagne throughout the day