On this tour of Petra you will discover a city that is surrounded by the rust coloured mountains. With an expert tour guide you will learn about the Nabateans whose influence on the city over two thousand years ago is carved into the sandstone. Entering through the Siq, you will head towards the awesome Treasury with its beautiful facade carved into the sandstone. You will tour the temples, mourning halls, tombs, the amphitheater and other incredible sites of interest.
Excursions & day trips
One day tour of Petra from the Dead Sea
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 17 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Tour Petra with a licensed local guide
- Visit the temples and tombs
- Learn about the Nabataea's special and unique art of carving in the sand stone
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Meeting and assistance at the border
- Tour guide
- Transportation from and to your hotel
- Entrance to Petra
- Horseback riding
What's not included
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses and private insurance
- Other languages available for an extra fee
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips
- Visa for Jordan (can be provided at the border for a fee of $75)
What to remember
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Minimum 2 persons
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience