Skip-the-line tickets with optional guided visit for the Ruins of Pompeii
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the ruins of the city covered by the eruption of Vesuvio
- Discover the incredible, perfectly preserved paintings
- Choose between entrance tickets or a guided visit for the full experience!
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, Pompeii undoubtedly tells a fascinating chapter in the history of Ancient Rome. Here time stopped in 79 CE, when the eruption of the nearby volcano Vesuvius covered the city, the buildings, the streets and its inhabitants.
Discover how people lived in ancient Rome in the first century and visit the monumental buildings and houses where you can still admire the walls decorated with incredible mosaics and paintings. You can also visit the forum, the center of political and social life in the city, and where plaster casts of the victims are exposed along with everyday objects.
- Entrance to the Ruins of Pompeii
- Guided visit to the Ruins of Pompeii (if selected)
- Children under 18 years of age
- Teachers of Italian nationality with a fixed-term contract (with valid ID)
- Students in the EU in a university course, specialization, or graduate program in the following fields: architecture, conservation of cultural arts, education, art history, or literature and philosophy with focus on art history or archaeology
- Tour guides and tour interpreters from the EU
- Employees of the Ministero for Beni Culturali
- Members of ICOM
- National or internationally registered journalists (with valid ID)
- Those with disabilities and their carers
- EU citizens from 18 to 24 years of age (included), with valid ID
- Infants (0-3)
- EU citizens from 18 to 24 years of age
- Children from 4 to 18 years of age
Via Villa dei Misteri, 3, 80045 Pompei NA, Italia.
via Villa dei Misteri 3, near the entrance of Porta Marina Superiore.
- It is not permitted to bring bags, backpacks, suitcases or briefcases larger than 30 x 30 x 15 cm into the site. You may leave them at the bag check at the Porta Marina Superiore entrance free of charge
- The first Sunday of the month, entrance to the site is free (visitors can be capped if there are too many to let in at once)
- Guided visits: taking into account that your voucher will need to be exchanged with the ticket, please leave early enough to reach the site at least 30 minutes before the start of the tour. We cannot guarantee that any late arrivals will be waited for
- In the case that the minimim number of partecipants for the guided tour is not met, you will be offered another date for the tour or a full refund
- The entrance tickets can be cancelled up to 2 hours before entrance time
- Tour option: for visitors in wheelchairs, a dedicated route is available, but it is limited compared to the standard tour
Pompeii is closed 1 January, 1 May, 25 December
You can access the site when you desire during the opening hours:
- From April to October: 9.00am to 7.30pm (last entrance at 6.00pm)
- From November to March: 9.00am to 5.00pm (last entrance at 3.30pm)
- Saturdays and Sundays: entrance at 8.30am
- Guided visit in English, Spanish, French and Italian: every day at 10.00am
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
The Catacombs of San Gennaro are located on two non-overlapping levels, both characterized by extrem...
Join us on this 3-hour guided tour to visit one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Italy and in ...
Un itinerario lungo un miglio, alla scoperta dei tesori nascosti del Rione Sanità.Percorrere il Migl...
Originally intended as the residence for the Spanish King Philip III of Spain while on a visit, the ...
Under the Basilica of Santa Maria della Sanità (St. Mary of Health), at the heart of the district, l...
Explore Naples with a 24-hour ticket valid for up to 2 routes on this panoramic hop-on hop-off sight...
Crossing the Arch of Triumph – wanted by Alfonso d'Aragona – a great adventure awaits you among the ...
On this tour you will explore the Amalfi Coast and taste the culinary traditions of the region. Duri...
Un affascinante itinerario attraversando venti secoli di storia ripercorrendo il cuore del centro an...