Get ready for a unique experience on the sea. Head out on a breathtaking adventure to observe the Northern Lights from the water. These bright dancing lights are a beautiful natural phenomenon that's famous for it's mystery. Not only will you see the northern lights, but you can also enjoy an incredible view over the city Reykjavik from the coastline. Relax in the heated indoor cabins and listen to the experienced English-speaking guide. Or stay outside wearing the warm overalls provided.
Northern lights tour in Reykjavik by boat
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See like Mother Nature lighten up the sky
- Experience moment so beautiful that leaves you speechless
- Discover history and believes about nature phenomenon
- Learn and discover secrets about most stunning phenomenon
- Informative commentary from experienced guides
What to expect
- Experienced and professional guides
- Free ticket to join again in case of no sightings
- Warm flotation overalls
- Free WiFi on board
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- Complimentary seasickness tablets available
- Audio guide / headphones in English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese
Hlésgata, Reykjavík, Iceland
Please meet at the local supplier's office (Reykjavik Sailors) in the old harbor in the center of Reykjavik at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
What to remember
- Please be at the meeting point at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure
- Please check the "Daily Diary" on the local supplier's website to see if there is any important information regarding your tour
- If you have a boat tour booked, please check your email before the tour as all important daily information will be notified via email.
- We recommend wearing good footwear and warm clothing. Don´t forget to bring your camera to take amazing photos!
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience