Take part in a unique experience: an opportunity to indulge in an exciting evening activity, located right in the middle of Rome's historical Centre. Inside a 17th century Palace, you'll get to drink from our unlimited selection of Italian wine, indulge in some traditional Italian food and socialize with other travelers. All the while you'll take part in an art lesson: your professional art instructor will help you create a "keepsake" to take home with you from your Roman Holiday.
Paint and wine party in a 17th century palace in Rome
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Spend a unique evening of indulgence in the historical center of Rome
- Enjoy a vast selection of Italian wine and traditional local food
- Take part in an art lesson and paint a keepsake to take home with you from your trip in Rome
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Painting lesson
- Unlimited wine
- Traditional local food
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 154, Roma.
What to remember
- Maximum group size of 14 people
- You must be at least 18 years old to join this experience
- Daily at 6.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.