Excursions & day trips
Rome food tour with pizza-making, trattoria tastings and gelato
Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (depending on the season)
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore trattorias of one of the best foodie neighborhoods in Rome: the Jewish Ghetto
- Taste Roman foods, like charcuterie, Pecorino Romano, Supplì, and local wines and beers
- Make your own pizza in a real Roman pizzeria!
- Get hints and tips on how to eat well in Rome
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pizza-making at a central Rome pizzeria
- Olive oil tastings, balsamic vinegar tastings
- Cheese tastings
- Cold cut tastings (including Barolo and Truffle salamis)
- Wine Tastings
- Beer Tasting
- Tastings of typical Roman starters
- Expert local foodie to give you insider tips and tricks
- Small groups of 12 people or fewer
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What to remember
Walks of Italy
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience