Skip-the-line tickets for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- VIP entrance option: access the Vatican Museums in the quickest possible way thanks to your accompanying coordinator
- Entrance option: choose your preferred timeslot and combine your entrance with an optional audio guide
- Admire Michelangelo's incredible frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
The awe-inspiring Vatican Museums represent one of the largest and most visited museum complexes in the world. Discover the incredible Raphael Rooms and the wonderful frescoes by Michelangelo. Marvel at the most famous of his works, the Creation of Adam, situated inside the Sistine Chapel. Admire other invaluable artistic masterpieces like the Niccoline Chapel, the Raphael Rooms and Loggia and the Borgia Apartment.
Choose your preferred timeslot with the Entrance option and combine your entry with the audio guide for more information, audio narration and trivia.
To make your visit even more exclusive, choose the Skip-the-line VIP Entrance, where a coordinator will be at your disposal to accompany you inside the Vatican Museums through the fastest possible entry.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel (entrance at the selected timeslot)
- VIP skip-the-line entry with a coordinator (if selected)
- Unlimited time to spend in the Vatican Museums
- Reservation costs
- Audio guide (if selected)
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Access to the Dome of St. Peter's
- Guided tour
Reductions/free fares valid for ALL TICKET OPTIONS
- Children (6-18 years)
- Priests and employees of the Offices of the Holy See and of the Vatican City State (with relevant documentation)
- Students up to 25 years old in possession of a valid International Student Card or other document that proves registration for the current year at an educational institution
- Children (0-6 years)
- Disabled with a certified disability of more than 74%. In case of non self-sufficiency, the discount is also extended to a companion
Free fares valid only for tickets ENTRANCE and ENTRANCE + AUDIO GUIDE
- Valid cardholders: Icom (International Council of Museums) and Icomos (International Council on Monuments and Sites)
- Directors of museum institutions and institutions for the protection of archaeological, historical and artistic heritage (with proof of documentation)
- Donors of works and members of the association Patrons of the Arts in the Vatican Museums
- Journalists authorized by the Directorate of Museums, the Foreign Press Association in Italy and the National Order (Italy) of Journalists
Viale Vaticano, 00165 Roma RM, Italia
Meeting points vary according to the option purchased
Skip-the-line VIP entrance: present your voucher to the Musement coordinator (dressed in the Musement uniform) at the meeting point on Viale Vaticano 100 (at the top of the flight of steps, just after Caffé Vaticano)
Entrance and entrance + audio guide: go directly to the main entrance (fila prenotati) and present your voucher to the security personnel. After the (obligatory) security control, go straight to the counter "Cassa Online e Gruppi"
- VIP entrance option: Tickets can be canceled for free up to 24 hours before the booked service
- Entrance option: The ticket cannot be canceled and is non-refundable
- Shorts and vest tops are not permitted
- The ticket to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel does not give you access to St. Peter's Basilica
- To expedite the metal detector security controls, we advise you to avoid carrying items not admitted to the Museums in advance
- Before you access the exhibition space you must put your belongings in the cloakroom including bags, backpacks, suitcases. The cloakroom service is free
- The audio guides are available in English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese and Korean
- In order to be eligible for tickets at a reduced student rate (19-25), it is necessary to present yourself at the meeting point with a photocopy of your identity card
- Monday - Saturday 9.00am-6.00pm (last entrance at 3.00pm)
- On Friday evenings the museums are open from 7.00pm to 11.00pm (last admission at 9.00pm)
- If you choose the VIP morning entrance, you'll be able to access the Vatican Museums at 8.00am, before the official opening
- You can access the Museums at the time indicated to you during the booking process
- Entry is free every last Sunday of the month from 9.00am to 2.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm) provided it does not coincide with Easter Sunday, 29 June, 25 and 26 December
- Sundays (with the exception of the last Sunday of the month), 1 and 6 January, 19 March, 2 April, 1 May, 29 June, 14 and 15 August, 1 November, 8, 25 and 26 December
- On the 22 of June, the Sistine Chapel will close at 10.30am (last entrance at 10.00am). It will reopen at 1.30pm
- On the 26 of June the Square Garden will close at 2.00pm
- On the 24th and the 31st of December, the Vatican Museums will close at 3.30pm (last entrance at 1.30pm)
- On the 10th of January, the Sistine Chapel will close at 2.00pm (last entrance at 1.30pm); on the 11th of January it will close at 1.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm)
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci; artist, engineer, sculptor, arc...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Active since 1937, Cinecittà is a complex of famous world-renowned film studios located in Rome. Ove...
Welcome to the world’s first museum! The Roman Empire Museum has a fascinating collection of art and...
Die beste Art und Weise Rom und seine Sehenswürdigkeiten zu besuchen, ist die Teilnahme an dieser 3,...
Hop on and off the pink buses and visit Rome at your own pace. Take in the city's beautiful art, arc...