Experience the nicest side of Salzburg. Beginning at the "Makartsteg" in the center of the Old Town, you glide past the impressive town scenery, the natural landscape of the Salzach, along to the exclusive residential area in the south of the town. And finally, to the magnificent view of the Hagen and Tennen, the northern ridge of the Berchtesgaden Alps and back.
40-minute boat tour in Salzburg
Language: English , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 40 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a 40-minute boat ride with a unique panorama jet-boat
- Experience the Old Town scenery and more from a unique perspective
- In case of clear visibility you can see the mighty Hagen and Tennen mountain range
- Get exciting background information about the city of Mozart and its surroundings
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Boat tour
- Live guide speaking English and German
Franz-Josef-Kai 1a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Meet your tour at Pier Old Town (Makartsteg), please redeem your ticket 20 minutes before departure at the ticket office.
What to remember
- Tour is available in English and German
- In case of high or low water, the boat cannot depart. In this case, a full refund or an alternative date can be chosen
Salzburg Stadt Schiff-Fahrt GmbH & Co.KG
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience