Enjoy a history and food tour of San Francisco's famous North Beach. Try local foods, see how these culinary delights are made and learn the behind-the-scenes of this vibrant neighborhood.
- Colombus Tower (Sentinel Building): admire the copper green Flatiron-style building home to Zoetrope film studio (co-founded by Francis Ford Coppola and George Lucas)
- The National Shrine of Saint Francis of Assisi: admire the exquisite murals executed by the Italian fin-de-siècle painter and illustrator Luigi Brusatori
- Stella Pastry & Café: get the chance to taste the biscotti or cookie of the day with coffee or espresso
- Washington Square: talk about the history of the statues in the park and why there are time capsules buried here
- Golden Boy Pizza: grab a bite at one of the best pizza places in town
- City Lights Booksellers & Publishers: explore the inside of this store and learn about rich "beat generation"
- Jack Kerouac Alley: take pictures of the Jack Kerouac Alley, with its well-known murals and gratifies
- The Stinking Rose: visit this restaurant known for its love of garlic and take the chance to taste any garlic