Ride beyond the hills on this all-electric bike tour! Explore the back alleys of North Beach's "Little Italy" and pedal through Downtown – the beating heart of the city – on this quintessential San Francisco neighborhood bike tour. Loop around the Giant’s AT&T Ballpark and houseboats. Pedal into the culturally rich Mission District to visit the Mural Alleys. Ride through the colorful Castro to trendy Nopa, where you can snap a photo in front of the iconic Painted Ladies of Alamo Square. Visit the Civic Center and Polk Gulch. By the time you park your bike back at Fisherman's Wharf, you’ll know the city like the back of your hand.
Streets of San Francisco electric bike guided tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the back alleys of North Beach’s “Little Italy”
- Pedal through Downtown and discover the beating heart of the city
- Visit the Mission District and see the Alley murals
- Admire the iconic Painted Ladies of Alamo Square
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Front handlebar bag
- Bike bell
- Kryptonite lock
- Rear rack
- Map and map holder
2661 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Please meet your guide at the Taylor Street Tour Center located midblock between North Point and Beach Streets 30 minutes prior to departure
What to remember
- This ride is relatively flat although it is comprised of all street bike lanes and bike path riding.
- Difficulty: Riders must know how to ride a bike comfortably in an urban setting
- Minimum age required: 13 years older
- No-Shows are charged in full and considered non-refundable
Bay City Bike
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience