Heritage, local products and a pre-historic forest combine to make this a hiking tour to remember. First up, you'll visit the beautiful city of La Laguna in northern Tenerife. It's historic old town a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Browse the farmers' market before enjoying a moderate hike to Las Mercedes, an ancient laurel forest in Anaga Rural Park.
La Laguna & Anaga Hiking Tour
Language: French , Dutch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Vist the UNESCO World Heritage SIte of La Laguna
- Browse the local products in La Laguna's farmers' market
- Hike to Las Mercedes laurel forest in Anaga Rural Park
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
What to remember
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Not suitable for families with small children
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Bring warm clothes
- Bring a hat
- Bring suitable footwear
- Food and drinks not included
- Subject to weather conditions
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.