Learning how to surf is made easy in this two-hour course in Playa de las Americas. There are classes for beginners and advanced for children aged 8 and over and adults. Certified instructors will teach you the ropes from the surfboard and its functions, to how to read the beach and the waves as well as basic safety tips such as break points and currents.
Surfing Lesson in Tenerife
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Surfing lesson in Playa de las Americas
- Two-hour course with certified instructor
- Learn the surfboard's functions and safety tips
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Surfing lessons
Calle México 338650 AronaSanta Cruz de Tenerife
What to remember
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring a towel
- Transfers not included
- Subject to weather conditions
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.