A scuba diving tour with an emphasis on the environment and sustainability. You'll learn all about the marine ecosystems off the southwest coast of Tenerife before the dive. Then, back on board, savour snacks and drinks as we discuss what you've seen while the skipper of the Jacaré takes you to secluded spots of the coast for sightseeing.
Tenerife Eco Scuba Diving Experience
Language: Spanish , English
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Eco-friendly scuba diving experience
- Discover flora and fauna off southwest Tenerife
- Sightseeing boat trip along the coast
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- PADI certified instructor
Puerto Colon, Pantalan numero 4, 38660, Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
What to remember
- The requirements that the diver must complete are to be in possession of an official qualification that allows diving in open waters and valid diving insurance
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring a towel
- Subject to weather conditions
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities
- Transfers not included
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.