Private tour of Treviso with a local guide
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Walk along the picturesque Riviera Santa Margherita and enjoy its romantic and relaxing atmosphere
- Spot the signs of the Romanesque and Early Gothic influences in the architecture of the churches
- Learn the curious story the characteristic Fontana delle Tette (Fountain of Tits!)
- See the most important monuments in the city such as Loggia dei Cavalieri, Dante's Bridge, Piazza dei Signori, the Dome and St. Francis Church
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- private tour lead by an expert guide
What's not included
- food & drinks
- entrance fees to museums/attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience