Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize the best produces from the land. Afterwards, attend a private show cooking before lunch or dinner: assist your Cesarina with the preparation of your meal and learn the secrets of Turinese recipes. Lastly, taste an authentic Piedmontese 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert and drinks included. Sample a selection of local red and white wines, as the Cesarine only offer wines of the territory.
Market tour and dining experience at a Cesarina's home in Turin
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit Turin's vibrant local market
- Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a Cesarina's home
- Enjoy an exclusive show cooking
- Taste authentic Piedmontese recipes treasured in family cookbooks
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private guided market tour
- Private show cooking
- Private 4-course lunch or dinner
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Shopping bag
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
- Youth (9-14 years old): reduced
What to remember
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 10:00 am and at 5:00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.