Choose this city sightseeing trip and find out what Warsaw looks like in the morning light! Explore the beautiful city of Warsaw in an air-conditioned 18-passenger coach. The professional guide will tell you interesting stories about monuments you are passing by and a small group will make this tour feel familiar and private.
During the tour, you will see, among others:
1. The Old Town, included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List
2. The Royal Castle and Castle Square and the King Sigismund's III Column
3. St. John's Cathedral, with the sarcophagus containing the remains of eminent Poles
4. The Warsaw Old Town Market Square and Barbican.
5. The former Jewish Ghetto, The Memorial to the Heroes of the Ghetto and the Museum of the history of Polish Jews
6. The Royal Route, with the Holy Cross Church where the heart of Fryderyk Chopin is kept
Relax and let the guides unravel for you the spirit and the secrets of the city. The partner will also pick you up and drop you off at the place of your stay in Warsaw, so you don't have to worry about anything.