This guided walking tour lets you peruse the grounds, which belonged to General Robert E. Lee. Hear all about the tombs of President John F. Kennedy, soldier Audie Murphy, and military general General William Sheridan on this tour and visit the Arlington National Cemetery which is the final home of over 400,000 service members and their families. You’ll get to see lesser known graves such as the famous boxer Joe Louis. Your guide will escort you to the Tomb of the Unknowns where you might catch the Changing of the Guard ceremony. You’ll also get the chance to visit the recent memorials to the victims of the space shuttles Columbia and Challenger while walking the grounds.
Private and Semi-Private Arlington National Cemetery walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- A reminder of the war, but a magnificent tribute, the Arlington National Cemetery is the final home of over 400,000 service members and their families
- This walking tour will allow you to explore the grounds, which at one point belonged to General Robert E. Lee
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional tour guide
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Grant Dr, Arlington, VA 22214, USA
By the gates of the Arlington Cemetery Welcome Center
What to remember
- Semi-private tours have 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- Semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. A semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, there will be no refunds or discounts
- At checkout, please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached at during your trip
- Cancellation policy: Guests can cancel up to 72 hours before the tour’s start time for a full refund. Otherwise, guests can reschedule for a fee, depending on the tour and the availability
Daily: 10.00am and 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.