Private Abu Dhabi Express city tour
- Explore the capital of UAE and see all of the famous sights and landmarks
- Marvel in the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Make picture-perfect stops at Ferrari World, the Louvre Abu Dhabi and Emirates Palace
- Catch the traders at work as you pass by the dhow and fish markets
- Start your tour as you land or before you take off with an optional airport pick-up/drop-off
A trip to United Arab Emirates would not be complete without exploring its capital, Abu Dhabi. On this half-day tour you can take in all of the sights and landmarks of Abu Dhabi from the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to Yas Island. On your tour you will:
- drive toward Saadiyat Island for photo stop at Louvre Museum
- pass the amusement island, Yas Island, with photo stop at Ferrari World
- visit the iconic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque with a tour inside
- head to the Emirates Palace for an artistic photo stop
- walk in the highest hotel at the Etihad Towers where you can admire the capital of UAE from the top
Please note as this is a private tour, the booking needs to be confirmed by the partner. The tour is also subject to partner's availability for confirmation.
- Hotel or airport pick-up/drop-off
- Expert guide
- Infants under 3 years old: free
You will be picked up directly from your Abu Dhabi hotel or airport. Please provide your hotel or flight information when making your reservation.
When visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque:
- Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers
- No transparent (see-through) clothing
- No shorts for men
- No shorts and skirts must be ankle length
- No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear
- Shoes will be removed before entering the mosque, so we recommend slip off shoes.
- Headscarf for ladies is essential (these can be provided when you arrive)
- All women will be asked to wear a traditional robe (abaya) and headscarf (shayla) before entering the mosque. Guests may wear their own, however, must be closed (not open abayas) and non-transparent
Please note as this is a private tour, the booking needs to be confirmed by the partner. The tour is also subject to partner's availability for confirmation
- Departure: 9.00am
Perfect for beginners, this heart-pumping cycling tour showcases amazing archaeological discoveries ...
Take the chance to tour Abu Dhabi city, capital of the Emirati as well as one of its largest cities,...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Book this private, low-cost transfer from Abu Dhabi airport to your hotel - quick and convenient wit...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more than just thrilling rides, slides and attractions whe...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more thrilling rides, slides, and attractions where friend...