Tickets with audio guide for the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento
- Admire an incredible landscape and monumental heritage, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the largest archaeological site in the world with over 1300 hectares
- Discover the ancient remains of the city of Akragas, one of the most important colonies in Sicily
- Observe an extraordinary agricultural landscape, characterized by olive and almond trees
The cost of the tickets is: Valley of the Temples full price, 12 euros; Valley of the Temples reduced 7 euros; Valley of the Temples and Archeological Museum full price 15.5 euros; Valley of the Temples and Archeological Museum reduced 9 euros; Valley of the Temples and Kolymbethra full price 17 euros; Valley of the Temples and Kolymbethra reduced 11 euros.
The price listed in the calendar includes operating costs.
The Archaeological and Landscape Park of the Valley of Temples in Agrigento is an archaeological site in Sicily which boasts an incredible state of conservation.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997, the Valley of Temples offers one of the largest archaeological complexes in the Mediterranean. It is characterized by an agricultural landscape of rare beauty, dominated by century-old olive trees and almond trees, and comprises no less than ten Doric temples, shrines, several necropolises, some hydraulic works such as the Kolymbethra Garden, and the Hypogea.
Located in this spellbinding valley is the Temple of Concordia, a temple that belonged to the ancient Greek city of Akragas, one of the most important Greek colonies in Sicily, built around 582BC by settlers from nearby Gela and Rhodes.
- Admission ticket
- Audio guide (not inlcuded in the Valley of the Temples + Kolymbethra ticket)
- Musement digital city guide
- Guided tour
- EU citizens aged 18-25
- Permanent EU state school teachers
Free (special discount)
- EU and non-EU citizens up to 17 years of age
- Differently-abled EU citizens and their carers
- Permanent or fixed-term Italian teaching staff (upon presenting valid identification document)
- EU tourist guides and interpreters
- ICOM and ICCROM members
- EU teachers and students of Master's and PhD courses in Architecture, Cultural Heritage Conservation, Educational Sciences, and Arts or Humanities with Archaeology and Art History programs; students and teachers of equivalent universities and specialization courses in other EU countries; Socrates and Erasmus students (upon valid identification document)
- Journalists in the Italian national register or from a foreign country
- Ministry of Cultural Heritage employees, permanent staff of the Regional Department for Cultural Heritage and Sicilian Identity, honorary inspectors of Sicilian cultural heritage.
- Art history and high school teachers
- Students from the schools of: Central Institute of Restoration, Semi-precious Stone Factory, School for Mosaic Restoration
- Operators of voluntary associations that carry out activities of promotion and dissemination of knowledge of cultural heritage
Archaeological and Landscape Park of the Valley of the Temples, Strada Panoramica dei Templi, 92100 Agrigento
Redeem your voucher at the ticket office of the Temple of Juno (top of the hill).
- The ticket is valid for 1 day. You may access the sites at any time during the opening hours
- Free admission on the first Sunday of every month
- The audio guide is available in Italian, English, Spanish, French, and German
- When purchasing a reduced or free ticket, it is always mandatory to show the document certifying the reduction at the ticket office, otherwise you will have to buy the full ticket
- The ticket Valley of the Temples + Kolymbethra does not include the audioguide
- Every day from 8.30am to 8.00pm
- The ticket office closes 1 hour before closing time
Treat yourself to a real journey into the past, into a story that will leave you breathless! The Arc...
Agrigento settles on the acropolis of the ancient Greek city. Its urban plan combines 25 centuries o...
Il costo del biglietto intero è di 6 euro; il costo del biglietto ridotto è di 3 euro. Il prezzo ind...
The cost of the full-price ticket is 6 euros; the cost of the reduced ticket is 3 euros. The price l...
This 2-hour private guided tour starts from Porta di Ponte and winds its way along the Via Atenea, t...
Discover Palermo, the chief town of Sicily, with an open-top, hop-on hop-off bus tour!Start from the...
Spend a full day discovering the wonders of the Etna Park, the largest active volcano in Europe, and...
During this half-day guided tour in a 4x4 jeep, you'll learn the history and the science behind the ...
Depart by train from Palrero to discover the city of Agrigento, a unique worldwide archeological sit...
The tour starts at Teatro Massimo. During the first part, the group is guided through the alleys of ...