Wine tour of Monferrato
- Spend a day getting to know the history and heritage of the winemaking tradition of Monferrato
- Visit a winery and discover the typical infernot buildings, used to store wine
- Enjoy a regional lunch at Trattoria Antichi Sapori: taste Piemontese delicacies paired with the best local wines
Take part in a unique experience through the marvelous Monferrato region and spend a day getting to know the history and heritage of its winemaking tradition. Together with an expert guide not only will you visit a local winery, you'll also have the chance to discover some of the less-known aspects of this ancient legacy, such as the typical infernot buildings.
Your itinerary will start from Sala Monferrato at lunchtime, at the Trattoria Antichi Sapori, a restaurant that keeps intact the link between the food and wine tradition of Monferrato. Here you'll get to taste some of the local delicacies paired with amazing wines.
Next, you'll move 4 km east to visit the infernot of Cella Monte, located in the Ecomuseo della Pietra da Cantoni which houses an original collection of this unique stone. Here you'll learn more about winemaking and the way the product used to be stored in these regional and unusual underground buildings
Your tour will end at the Azienda Vinicola Ca' Nova, where, among objects and tools of the past, you'll listen to the story of the tradition of the winemakers told by the owner of the winery, while sipping a selection of his best wines.
- Lunch at the Trattoria "Antichi sapori" (Ancient flavors)
- Entrance and guided tour of the Ecomuseum and its infernot
- Visit and tasting at the Ca' Nova winery
- Guide for the entire duration of the itinerary
- Pick-up and transfers
Via Dante Barbano 10, Cella Monte (Al) Italia.
In front of the winery La Casaccia.
- Please note: transfers from one stop to the next should be made with your own vehicle
From Tuesday to Sunday at 10.00am.
Lidia and Paolo left Milan some years ago because they fell in love with Alto Monferrato, a portion ...
Take part in a unique experience and discover the infernot: a hive of tiny underground rooms dug in ...
Spend a day discovering the best wines of the Monferrato region thanks to an itinerary that will bri...
Indulge in a full day experience at Serravalle, Europe’s largest outlet village and shop designer it...
Saturday 25 January 2020 GENAU pres. Remco Beekwilder (Emerald - Monnom Black / NL) Keira (Void / IT...
Friday 24 January 2020 from 11.30pm at Fabrique Milan powered by AMNESIA milan, Loud-Contact, Sincro...